Who & Where are we?
B-Raps Studios is a multimedia studio located in Rhode Island. B-Raps Studios combines photography, marketing, graphic design and technology to help out those who are imaginative, and aren’t sure how to make their vision a reality. Established in 2010, B-Raps Studios has maintained a professional reputation and expanded tremendously throughout the years. We provide exceptional service, excellent quality of work, and customer satisfaction is always our number one priority. We will do our best to meet and exceed your expectations.
Wedding Season 2017, Booking NOW!
Providence Pride 2016
Jessica & Rob’s Wedding
At B-raps Studios we stand by our clients 100%. When we are developing, creating, or imagining a project for a client we make sure that is done the right way. Making sure that our clients are happy doing everything possible to make sure that they succeed in their business.
With many years of college and experience in the media & marketing field we feel that here at B-raps Studios we are well in ahead of the game of what is to be expected. We make sure to teach ourselves every day so that we are informed about the new trends, designs, and lingo to meet our clients expectations.
Just like the title says.. We are friendly, outgoing, kind and caring individuals. We make sure to understand our clients and what they have to say. We want to make our clients experience here 100% fun and relaxing.
B-Raps through the camera! We take the element of life and embed it into a memorable capture. BRS philosophy as a photographer is that everyone has their own journey and there are different ways to capture it. We want to capture every element of life. That is why it is important to make sure all the details are captured and nothing are ever forgotten.
B-raps Studios creates and designs one of the most important building blocks for starting a business. A companies identity is most important for its marketing and advertising needs. How you represent your business is another key factor on the reputation. That is why as a graphic designer we are able to design a special representation for you that will make your business stand out. At BRS we would like to get as much information as possible so that we are able to put a personal touch to the design; for that personal connection. Our goal is to have the owner of the company feel excited and proud of their new look.
A man once told me “Everywhere you look marketing is around” this statement is 100% true. Some examples of marketing are; When you walk on a busy street with businesses on either side, When you drive on that highway to see banners hanging from overpasses, When you go to your local farmers’ market with tents set up strategically and food trucks scattered around and one last example is when you see graffiti on walls ( attractive or not) it is a form of marketing. You as a business owner have to understand that you need marketing to help get your business started and to be successful. Here at B-raps Studios we are able to design advertisements and help you think of promotions for you so that you are able to be part of the marketing world and stand out from the rest to start letting people know what you offer.
How are we?
- Bryan did an excellent job at our wedding. Patient and very easy to work with. He has an ability and talent to see a special “shot” that most would miss. These are the qualities you definitely want to make your occasion unique. A wonderfully produced finished package and all around fun time…Thank you Bryan!Tim & Patricia
- Bryan was totally professional threw all the process of hiring a photographer. He was fun and down to earth to work with. Definitely has a lot of good ideas. All the pictures came out great. Captured all the great moments of our day.Anthony & Kristen
- Bryan was absolutely wonderful, he is very easy to work with. You can tell his passion for photography through his photos. I'm in love with the way my wedding pictures came out!!! I could not thank him enough.Tyler & Sabrina
- Bryan was amazing! The photo quality was out of this world and he was a pleasure to work with. I am recommending him to all of my newly engaged friends and family!Jeremi & Jessica
- Bryan Raposa @ B-Raps did a phenomenal job with our wedding photos. He was very organized and punctual but also helped us to relax and enjoy the moments. Bryan is very professional but is also easy going in that you feel like you are working with a friend. This was great for us because we are not always comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures came out beautiful and I am so glad that we chose B-Raps Studios as our photographer!!!Keith & Kayla
- I 100% enjoyed working with Bryan. He took amazing pictures that captured an important time in our lives. He was easy to work with, kept us laughing during the whole photo shot. I love his work! Highly recommend him to everyone. The pictures come out amazing and above my expectations! Bryan makes the pictures he takes are perfect.Danielle Duffy
- Bryan has been our photographer for over 3 years now and every time he does our photos they come out outstanding! He did our first photos when my husband and I first started dating. He has also done our Christmas family photo shoot, fall photo shoot in a pumpkin patch, our engagement photos during a gorgeous sunset on the beach. He also recently did our fall wedding last fall!!!!! When Bryan is involved in a shoot you can see the passion involved and how much he loves what he does. It's very hard to find someone who genially cares about the people he works with and cares about the results of the photos. The amazing thing about Bryan's photography is he listens to your ideas and takes your thoughts and ideas and incorporates them into the photos. He listens to what your looking for and creates that into your photos! I have recommended Bryan to everyone I know looking for a new photographer! I would never ask anyone else to do my family photos, my husband and I have worked closely with Bryan for years and I fully trust him with our family photos. Our wedding photos came out better than we could have imagined! He went above and beyond creatively and he captured each moment perfectly! We could not have asked for more!!Mr & Mrs Sarandrea
- Bryan was very professional and outgoing. He got the entire bridal party and family members involved. He laughed along with us the entire night. I Would recommend him for any occasion.Bridesmaid 4
- I was recently in my friends wedding as a brides maid. Bryan was her photographer. He was genuine professional and overall perfect. He came up with some great ideas for photos along with adhering to the ideas the bride and from wanted. If I ever get married I will definitely be looking into having him as my photographer as well.Bridemaid 3
- i was a bridesmaid in a wedding that Bryan photographed. He was so much fun and really made everyone feel comfortable. He was able to balance being professional and friendly, which I feel is not an easy task. If I hadn't gotten married before this wedding I would've used Bryan. He is just amazing!!!!Bridesmaid 2
- My friends got married on October 12,2014 and Bryan also was the photographer for the bridal shower in August. He was absolutely amazing! He is so friendly and such a professional. The day was really crazy at times but he was always so calm & focused. He captured so many special moments. I cannot wait to see all of the wedding photos! I will definitely be recommending B-Raps Photography to everyone I know!!Bridesmaide
- I do not know where to even start! Bryan is simply amazing! from the second we had our first meeting he was so personable, i knew from his style of photography he had to be my photographer.The whole process was simple and easy. We used him for my bridal shower which was a nice surprise. The pictures came out great and he got so many detail pictures which is what i love! When it came to the wedding everything went great. I had him from when I was getting ready through the reception. he is so easy to work with and really listened to me on specific pictures that were important for me to get. i believe he captured our day beautifully!! I have had multiple family members and friends say that he was nice, sociable and interacted great with everyone. besides his pictures being amazing he is amazing himself! You can tell when someone enjoys what they do and i think that is a great feature to have it makes them care more about your photographs and you as a client! i highly recommend B-Raps Photography!Alicia & Andrew
- My wife Kelly and I were married on Friday the 13th, 2011 and used Bryan as our photographer. As you can see by my rating, we were more than satisfied with the result and would go as far to say that the pictures he took were perfect; not just in quality but in his ability to identify and capture organic and natural moments. It began with him taking some very interesting and unique pictures of my groomsman and I getting dressed in our tuxes before the wedding. In one of his pictures, you can see the excitement and apprehension on my face as I'm getting a friend to help me put on my tie. Candid shots like this are, in my opinion, the gold standard of wedding photos and Bryan is a master at this skill. When me and my groomsman decided to play basketball moments before the ceremony, Bryan saw the opportunity to take some of the funnest pictures I've ever seen! The result is a series of hilarious and damn cool photos that embodies the fun, festive, and unpretentious vibe I was going for, and serves as a permanent reminder of how special that day was for me. After the ceremony, as we were leaving in the limo for the reception, a very mindful and attentive Bryan took the opportunity to take some very special pictures in the back of the limo that still stand as the first pictures of us as a married couple. We look so genuine and relaxed (even though I was super nervous!) and in love! One of those pictures is still my profile picture three years later! Again, Bryan excels at capturing genuine candid moments, providing a diverse array of angles and filters for posed shots, and most importantly, being very friendly, professional, and respectful. I would recommend him as your photographer for any event or celebration. Period. Thanks B-Raps!Jake & Kelly
The photographs of our wedding were beautiful! Bryan captured every single aspect of our wedding on film for everlasting memories. I will use B-Raps for all important functions to come.Coia Wedding
Bryan is an excellent photographer and a very nice person to work with as well!!Lisa Testa